DSI Getränkearmaturen GmbH
Oberster Kamp 20
Telephone: +49 (0) 2385 772 0
b. Data protection officer
Frau Lynn Peiffer
DE- 54133 Essen
Telephone: +49 (0) 201 890 881 14
c. Data subjects rights
As a data subject, you may assert the following rights against us:
- Right of acess (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure/right to be “forgotten” (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you feel that your data is not being processed properly, you can lodge a complaint at any time by contacting DSI Getränkearmaturen GmbH or the data protection officer at the above contact details. You are also free to contact a data protection supervisory authority.
d. Retention period
DSI Getränkearmaturen GmbH adheres to the principles of data prevention and data minimization. DSI Getränkearmaturen GmbH therefore stores your personal data only as long as necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as provided for by the legislator’s various storage periods. After the respective purpose has ceased to exist or these periods have expired, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
e. Transfer of personal data to third parties; basis for justification
The following categories of recipients may receive access to your personal data:
- Service providers for the operation of our website and the processing of data stored or transmitted by the systems (e.g. for data center services, payment processing, IT security). The legal basis for the transfer is then Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) or lit. f) GDPR, insofar as they are not processors;
- Government agencies / authorities, insofar as this is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation. The legal basis for the transfer is then Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR;
- Persons employed to carry out our business operations (e.g. auditors, banks, insurance companies, legal advisors, supervisory authorities, parties involved in company acquisitions or the establishment of joint ventures). The legal basis for the disclosure is then Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) or lit. f) GDPR.
f. Transfer to recipients outside EEA
We do not share personal data with recipients located outside the EEA in so-called third countries, unless this is expressly indicated in connection with the explanations on tracking tools. In this case, we ensure before the transfer that either an adequate level of data protection exists at the recipient (e.g. based on an adequacy decision of the EU Commission for the respective country or the agreement of so-called EU standard contractual clauses of the European Union with the recipient) or your consent to the transfer has been obtained.
Further information on this, such as a copy of the guarantee and in particular on the measures taken, can be obtained from our data protection officer at the above contact details.
g. automated decision making process (including profiling)
We do not intend to use any personal data collected from you for any automated decision making process (including profiling).
II. Pupose and basis of justification of processing
- General contact via the contact form, by e-mail, telephone or mail
When you contact us, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
When you contact us, we request a valid e-mail address for answering your request.
We process the information for contacting you on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR – For the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, as well as, if applicable, on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR – Legitimate Interest.
We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
- Web pages and sub-websites accessed
- Internet service provider
- Other similar data and information that serve to avert danger in the event of cyber attacks on our systems.
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, which permits the processing of data for the fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
b. Suppliers / customers
The controller processes the personal data for the purpose of managing the contractual relationship or the ongoing cooperation, for example, the management of contact persons, for communication, contact maintenance and processing or for information and advertising purposes. In this regard, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The interest of the controller is the administration and processing of the joint contractual relationship, for customer care, information service and advertising.
If there is a direct contract with the party whose data is processed, then the processing of the data described above in relation to the management of the contractual relationship – excluding advertising – will be based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
In principle, the provision of your information is not required by law, but we need this information in part for the performance of the contract. Without the personal data, cooperation can only be guaranteed to a very limited extent.
However, it may happen that we are legally obliged to process your personal data, for example, to comply with retention periods (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR).
In individual cases, processing may also take place on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR, in which case we expressly point this out and ask for your consent. The decision to do so is always voluntary and you will not suffer any negative consequences if you decide against it. Consent will be used by the responsible party in particular for advertising measures, for example for sending newsletters. If this is done, you will additionally be informed separately about the right of withdrawal in each advertising approach and you can usually exercise the right of withdrawal directly via a corresponding link.
If the processing is based on special national regulations, we will inform you of this separately.
We collect and process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application process.
The processing may also take place electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant sends corresponding application documents to the controller by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form located on the website.
If an employment contract is concluded between DSI Getränkearmaturen GmbH and the applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions.
If no employment contract is concluded between DSI Getränkearmaturen GmbH and the applicant, the application documents will be deleted two months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that no other legitimate interests oppose a deletion. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
The legal basis for processing your personal data as part of the application process is the pre-contractual relationship pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR. For voluntarily provided information that is not necessary for the application process, your consent Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR applies. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, please use our contact details above.
If we provide addresses and contact information of companies and organizations in this privacy statement, please note that the addresses may change over time and please check the information before contacting us.